Friday, April 3, 2015

General Conference



Man, I'm so excited for Conference. As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, bi-yearly we get to hear from our Prophet. I can't wait!

I've been listening to past conference talks every morning in preparation for tomorrow. I love hearing not only from our Prophet, but our other leaders as well. They testify of the truth that Christ lives, and that He atoned for our sins. I love the spirit that I feel when I listen.

If you were not already going to listen, I encourage you to do so. Just go to lds.org, and the meetings begin at 10 MST. I love conference! Conference is essentially a TED talks. This article explains how similar they are, http://www.normons.com/why-you-shouldnt-be-scared-mormon-general-conference/

Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment